Thursday, May 31, 2007

Beer for my horses


Just a quick note to let you know that I'll have something new posted Friday, despite my ongoing battle with the bird flu. (Or perhaps whooping cough. Seriously, my 3-year-old is the modern day Typhoid Mary. It's getting ridiculous. The boy in the plastic bubble had a better immune system than I do.) Anyway, if I don't get a chance to write about the differences between this season and '78 - something I've been looking forward to doing, if only to rip Zimmer - then I'll do a live blog of the Sox-Yankees game tonight, so be sure to check back in. In the meantime, I think I finally understand how Wade Boggs found Margo Adams attractive.

Update: I'll definitely be writing live off the Sox' matchup tonight with the reincarnation of the '62 Mets, so be sure to check back in around 7ish.

Labels: